The objectives and responsibilities of corporate real estate management are expanding, in no small part due to the developments of 2020. To address the evolving needs of corporate real estate management, we’re introducing a slew of exciting updates to Locatee. Here’s what’s new!
Separate dashboards to monitor safety and performance
Locatee’s latest update is the result of months of research, development, and testing in collaboration with current customers. During this time, we learned that although workplace leaders are still focused on optimizing their portfolio and assets, many have taken on the additional responsibility of ensuring that their workplace setups can react adeptly to fast-changing government guidelines when it comes to social distancing and office density.
Thus, one of the first differences you’ll notice upon signing in to Locatee is that you can now switch between two main dashboards: one for general performance, and another for safety monitoring.
The Portfolio overview helps you stay informed and make better CRE decisions
We refreshed the main dashboard that you’re already familiar with from the classic Portfolio dashboard. Here’s a closer look at what you’ll find in the new Portfolio overview dashboard.
- Configurable metrics. Customize which KPIs and measurements you would like to see in your dashboard and hide the ones you don’t need to monitor.
- Export feature. Easily keep all your stakeholders informed and export your reports to an Excel file.
- More options to organize your data. You can now toggle between displaying the geographical hierarchy of your portfolio and hiding it for when you don’t need the information.
The Return to work dashboard helps you monitor safety compliance
Ensuring employee safety and complying with legal health guidelines have been two topics at the helm of 2020. To tackle the most pressing COVID-19-related obstacles facing corporate real estate managers—safety, compliance, and operations—the Return to work dashboard is now a permanent fixture in Locatee.
The Return to work dashboard lets you:
- Monitor safety targets. Track the custom safety occupancy targets you’ve set for the buildings in your portfolio.
- See occupancy alerts. Color markers signify if a site is operating above its target.
- Focus solely on buildings in need of attention. See at a glance only the buildings operating above their target safety occupancy.
And just like in the Portfolio overview dashboard, you can hide the geographical hierarchy and export your data for further stakeholder reporting.
Peek into individual buildings for a closer analysis
The Building view is an all-new feature that we’re bringing to Locatee. Whenever you want a detailed look at the utilization of a building in your portfolio, click on a building’s name to pull up more information about its usage. Here’s what you can do in when you zoom into the Building view:
- Monitor an individual site’s performance. View any building’s vital stats such as capacity, the occupancy target set for that building, and the building’s peak utilization.
- Assess the severity of overcrowding. The Duration of office utilization widget reveals how long your office building has spent at a particular state of occupancy.
- Compare actual office usage with its intended usage. A utilization timeline shows the spread of your building’s usage over time against the occupancy target set for that building.
Are you ready to try the new Locatee Portfolio Insights?
Whether your focus is to spot savings potential, plan for growth, or keep your offices compliant and your workers safe, Locatee is here to help you make your most critical workplace decisions and take the risk out of planning your corporate real estate portfolio strategy.
Speak to a member of the Locateam to learn more about setting up the new Portfolio Insights for your organization today.