Locatee at the event
As a silver-level sponsor of the event, we participated in a panel debate for both North America and UK/EMEA.
This top-class and well-known panel of CRE professionals discussed together various topics surrounding the workplace and explored the return-to-office-strategies not only providing a safe and secure environment but also enhancing the workplace experience for an evolving workforce.
Panelists (both events):
- Philip Ross Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
- Sabine Ehm Customer Success and Thought-Leadership Manager, Locatee
- Peter Otto Chief Product Officer, Condeco
- Mathias Elmiger Director, Knowledge and Data Strategy, Johnson & Johnson
- Peter Baumann, Global Real Estate & Facilities (GRF) Global Head of Projects, SAP
- Dr. Susanne Hügel, Director Head of Digital Innovation & Business Acceleration Continental Europe, CBRE
The panelists talked about the tools needed by the heads of Corporate Real Estate to successfully transition to new models of working in the post-pandemic world. From where people are sitting, to air quality and cleaning regimes, to new technologies for the workplace which can deliver an array of data and transform the user experience.
The virtual panel discussions took place on 14. October (North America) and 27. October (UK/EMEA).
Key takeaways from our panel discussions
- Health & safety of the employees as well as deploying according to smart tools remains the focus for corporations. Workplace strategists and CRE managers however are starting to look beyond.
- After a head start into the digital workplace and tools that enable remote work with the ability to fail and learn, employees and companies understand advantages and disadvantages of home work settings.
- The future will hold more choice for employees in terms of flex-time, flex-location and flex-workspace. Mindful choices to ensure productivity are being encouraged, but more importantly well-being and collaboration.
- Corporate Real Estate will be enhanced to reflect a more human-centric approach incorporating workforce aspects such as talent attraction, and a sense of community and belonging.
Video North America participation
Prepare yourself for the future of CRE
In collaboration with smart building research and thought leader Memoori we put together a handbook for CRE professionals. This handbook provides you with tips and the guidance you need to tackle the disruptive and volatile world of Corporate Real Estate.
Here’s a glimpse of some of the chapters you can expect:
- Digital Transformation in Corporate Real Estate
- Changing Roles and responsibilities of the CREM
- The Importance of Metrics
- Mapping of Metrics against Software Tools
- The Role of Software in CRE Management
„The Workplace Leader’s Handbook of the Digital Tools of Tomorrow“