Our second Business Case talks about HVAC optimisation: How occupancy steered HVAC generate savings. Read about the impact on employees and how it improves the sustainability of buildings.
Learn more about:
- Calculating the business case of HVAC optimisation
- The importance of occupancy analytics in office building sustainability
- How an optimised HVAC system ensures the employee well-being and increases the attractiveness of a company
- Calculation example on how HVAC optimisation leads to a cost reduction of USD 149’000 per year (for a company with 100’000m2 or approx. 9000 employees)
- Calculation example on avoiding USD 99’600’000 of costs pear year by decreased employee absence for a company with 20’000 employees
Do you have any further questions?