Providing insights through smarter data
Locatee empowers you to make fact-based decisions
by transforming complex data into space utilisation insights.
HOW IT WORKS
Locatee surfaces the data you didn’t know you had
Locatee’s Workplace Analytics software leverages data from your company’s existing IT infrastructure, processes them using unique patent-pending technology, and visualises them all in one place. By integrating and processing information from multiple data sources, Locatee places intelligence right at your fingertips so you can make the best decisions for your workplace.
- Locatee gathers information on workspace utilisation using your company’s existing LAN and Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Data from other sources such as motion sensors and device inventory systems are also integrated whenever applicable
- Information collected is securely transferred to Locatee’s data centres for real-time processing
- Locatee combines data gathered together with floorplans and unique location attributes to create powerful, interactive reports on your offices’ occupancy and utilisation
- All personal information is deleted after 24 hours and all remaining data is anonymised and encrypted at rest
- Usage statstics for building sites, floors, meeting rooms, and workstations are visualised in an easy-to-use dashboard
- Free meeting rooms and workspaces can be displayed at entry with Locatee’s Smart Signage solution for tablets
- Locate team member whereabouts with the help of the Smart Space app for smartphones (user opt-in required)
Available in cloud or on-premise
You choose what is best for your organisation.
Run Locatee as Managed Service
This gives you the flexibility to seamlessly adapt the
Workplace Analytics solution to your needs.
Alternatively, Locatee can be run on premise.
Contact us for more information.
of data sources
Locatee provides a multitude of data connectors which allow you to add various data sources.
Depending on your business needs and the existing IT infrastructure of your buildings, the most appropriate data sources will be used to generate the valuable insights you need to make your real estate decisions.
Learn more about the Workplace Analytics platform
Experience how it enables you to optimise your workspaces
and which use cases are covered.
Platform privacy and security
Your privacy and IT security is of utmost importance, and Locatee takes strong measures to comply with local and international privacy and IT security regulations. That’s why our solution is trusted by some of the world’s largest organisations.
- All data is anonymised
- No storage of personal data
- Encryption used to secure data at rest
- Role-based access control
„Understanding how an organization uses its workspace is fundamental to creating an effective and efficient working environment. Thanks to Locatee Analytics we were able to obtain granular insights into our space utilization and take workspace decisions with great confidence; simply based on our existing IT infrastructure!”
„For us, the main advantage is that we have a purely data-driven solution that does not require hardware investments of any kind. This was also the reason we chose Locatee.”
„After Netcloud’s successful implementation of the Cisco and Locatee solution as pilot programs in Munich and Bratislava, we were so pleased with the scalability and the overall success that a global rollout was the obvious way to go. Today we are optimising workspaces on 6 continents.”
Ready to get started?
Get in touch.