What to expect
As the future quests for more people-oriented office buildings we enlarge upon this topic during the event in our CEO’s speech and at our booth:
- We demonstrate how Locatee can provide smart office building insights for large companies in order to improve their employees’ work life.
- As part of this we highlight how we have redesigned our big data platform Locatee Analytics to improve user experience and enable intuitive workspace optimization.
Don’t miss our free seminar on 24th April at 3 pm: “Big Data & AI: The Quest for More People-oriented Office Buildings”
- Why do office buildings neither serve the people nor the organisation?
- How can Big Data and AI address emerging challenges in modern office buildings?
- What are the benefits for employees, CRE and other stakeholders?
- Network with over 1,000 Real Estate, Workspace, Office Tech and Wellness professionals in just two days
- Attend 20+ free seminars on Workplace Wellbeing, Mindful Design, Creative Disruption, Inclusion and Awareness, Mental Health and much more
- Discover and test the latest and most innovative products and solutions on the market
- Compare new products and equipment to suit your needs
Event Details about Work 2.0 Conference & Exhibition
Date: Tuesday, 24th – Wednesday, 25th April 2018
Venue: Business Design Centre, London
52 Upper Street
London N1 0QH
Exhibition opening hours:
24th April 2018: 10am – 3pm
25th April 2018: 10am – 2pm
Booth: no 13, Locatee
24th April 2018: 9am – 5.20pm
25th April 2018: 8.45am – 3.10pm
Free Seminar: 24th April 2018: 3pm
We are looking forward to meet you at booth no. 13.
If you are interested in joining the main conference, contact us for a discount on your ticket.