About the event
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating new urgency amongst corporate executives to digitize their facilities and workplace processes to improve building resiliency and drive new cost savings. Facilities executives launching new digital programs need to navigate a continually changing pandemic situation, competing internal demands, and a complex marketplace of technology options.
For firms refreshing their facilities strategies, this Verdantix Summit will provide practical advice on getting value from digital technology such as IoT platforms, sensors or advanced analytics. Attendees will gain wide-ranging insights from facilities and real estate leaders, technology experts, and Verdantix analysts on the next and best practices to enhancing your facilities management strategy.
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021
Time: 10:00 EST | 14:00 GMT | 15:00 CET
We will contribute to the event in two different slots:
Demo showcase – 10:30 EST | 14:30 GMT | 15:30 CET
As firms prepare to bring employees back to the workplace, building owners and tenants need to reevaluate their building operating strategies. In this discussion, our expert speaker will explore the role of technology, HVAC automation, and emerging “COVID-safe” solutions to aid the workplace re-entry. This will be presented by John Goldschmidt, North America Account Director at Locatee, and Susan Clarke, Research Director Smart Buildings at Verdantix.
Panel discussion – 12.10 EST | 16:10 GMT | 17:10 CET
Our Thought Leader & Research Manager Sabine Ehm is joining the panel discussion “The Hybrid Workplace: Emerging Best Practices for Merging The Digital And Physical Space”, together with other experts in the field. This discussion will explore:
- What are the new challenges that firms need to solve in an era of hybrid working?
- What technology tools should firms deploy to help the return to work?
- What actions should firms take now for success in hybrid working?
- Bram Aarntzen – Solution Director, Planon
- Rob Blair – Senior Workplace Manager EMEA & APAC
- Susan Clarke – Research Director Smart Buildings, Verdantix
- Joy Trinquet – Analyst, Verdantix
- Maud Santamaria – Workplace Experience Director, Mace
- Shannon Smith – CEO, PointGuard
- Charles Whiteley – Digital Transformation Lead, ExxonMobil
- Nicola Wright – Global Workplace & Facilities Manager, Aveva
- John Goldschmidt – North America Account Director, Locatee
- Sabine Ehm – Thought Leadership & Research Manager, Locatee