The Business Case of Space Efficiency
Download the business case on space efficiency. It shows you how basing decisions on objective data can help you to not only avoid or reduce costs, but also meet employees' space needs.
- How to calculate the business case of space efficiency
- How continuous measurements allow to base decisions on objective and reliable data
- Options on how to realise the savings potential
- Calculation example on how reducing space leads to a cost reduction of USD 4'544'000 per year
- Calculation example on to avoid USD 2'71'680 of costs pear year by optimising already existing space